Thursday, March 25, 2010

Whats In A Name?

Whats in a name? It depends on the name. At 'Easter time' there is but one name under Heaven that has given meaning, comfort, joy, healing, courage, hope, peace and purpose...and eternity to us. His name is Jesus and the coming days are His alone. He became the living illustration of Passover...the "Lamb's blood" that spares our soul. Prince of Peace, King of Creation and our best friend gave His life that we could receive the promise.  Here are some antique postcard images for you to enjoy and share if you like. I hope you have the most personal of reasons to celebrate Easter...knowing that your name is written in the Book Of Life.





1 comment:

Sharon said...

What a beautiful post Shery! I love your postcards, I am so very grateful that my name is written in His book, I just pray to be effective in leading others to HIm :)

Have a blessed weekend!
Sharon