Monday, December 21, 2009

Holly & Holy



Here we are again, making ready another Christmas. Whenever I see a nativity scene, I'm reminded of those few people who witnessed the very first Christmas. Jesus was our first Christmas gift, and then the gifts just kept coming...millions upon millions as Jesus continued to touch millions of lives. I can't wrap my head around all of that, to be honest, but I know it is real. He's made himself undeniably real in my own life in so many ways, so many times. Therefore, I know He is just as real to millions of others. One by one, He loves us and saves us. One by one we are moved by a miracle. To me, one of the most amazing features of our multi-faceted miracle 'holiday' is the fact that millions of people the world over, people of every race and language, describe the same experience as they lovingly celebrate "Christmas"year after year ... two thousand and ten years to be exact.





4 comments:

Stacey said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

Sharon said...

So beautiful Shery! I pray that you and your family will have a very merry CHRISTmas filled with he blessings that come from knowing Him!

Sharon

Susan said...

Enjoyed perusing your blog. Your photos inspire me to become a better photographer.
I have an old medicine cabinet to redo also, if I can remember where it is, out in the barn maybe.

Michelle said...

Hi Shery!

Thanks so much for coming by and visiting. :) Glad you enjoyed my little furry loves. Your blog is gorgeous! I can't believe you write for MaryJane's Farm. Oh...my dream is to stay there for a weekend in one of her dreamy tents. *sigh* Your furry babies are gorgeous! Wyoming must be beautiful about now...snow? :)

I will also be adding you to my blogroll! Nice to meet you. :)

xoxo

Michelle